Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

Unexpected caller...

It is Sunday, one of my favorite day of the week. My spirit is high! I'm looking forward to this day. I'm excited to go to church after work. Everything is perfect. I'm not late today (proud of it)which is a very good sign too. Like what I said, everything is on the right place! Although it's heavily queuing, it's fine with me...

Got a call from a lady (I think she's old because she said that she can't see things clearly anymore) asking assistance to get her email to work. I thought, "Another so so calls" I go through my routine, asking her questions relevant to her problems. The call went fine. It was a good one. Short call. Then before we end up the call, the lady (Her name is Ms. Dorothy Ledum) asked a question. A question that I've heard before.. "Lanie, do you believe that Jesus is your Savior?" she asked. My heart was filled with joy after hearing her question. This woman on the other side of the phone is my sister. Sister in Christ! I immediately said that I'm a Christian. To be honest, on my almost 5 years of being a technical support agent, this is the very first time that I've encountered a person like her. I mean, we're both Christian! It's just awesome! I'm so happy to speak to her! We prayed over the phone and it's just wonderful. My heart is full of joy! I can't explain it. I just admire her. She uses every opportunity she has to speak out the truth about Jesus!

I will never ever forget her. She's an inspiration to me. I thank God for letting me talk to her this morning.
Wherever you are Ms. Ledum, our conversation earlier is one of the best calls I ever had. Thank you so much for being a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment