Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My top 5 leading men...


They are not really my all time fave leading men, but I definitely enjoy watching their movies. So let's see what I got here... First of...

5. Justin Long
(boyish-looking actor with thick eyebrows and a friendly smile, that's how this guy captured the hearts of Drew Barrymore, Kaitlin Doubleday and more. I first saw him at Jeepers Creepers and boy, I can't get him out of my head.. )


4. Chris Evans
(This guy must be included in the hottest
guy alive list, if not, then shame on them! Christopher Robert Evans -in real life, often recognized for appearing in films adapted from comic books - Fantastic Four, Not Another Teen movie.)


3. Channing Tatum
(Channing Matthew Tatum, born April 26, 1980, is an American actor and film producer. He began his career as a fashion model and now appears in film roles. Would you believe that this guy over here was first cast as a dancer in Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" music video? Good thing he didn't end up with him ^_^)



2. Jason Statham
(I first saw him in the movie Italian Job and he definitely caught my attention because of his sexy accent and perfect looking abs! Jason was born in South London and still single!)



1. Leonardo DiCaprio
(No doubt this guy deserve to be in this spot. He keeps on getting better and better! DiCaprio's career began with his appearing in several commercials and educational films. I first saw him in the movie Titanic where he played the role as Jack Dawson)


2 comments:

  1. Hay fren! Bat naman di mo bino broadcast tong Lanie Rocks na to! Ahaha, lavet, at dahil jaen, add ko ung mga leading men ko (actually dalawa lang sila):

    1. James McAvoy
    2. Hugh Dancy

    Yan lang, bow! Ahaha, cheers fren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fren!! So honored to be followed by the one and only blogger of all time! hehe.. Hanapin ko nga yang James & Hugh na yan.. fresh ba sila?

    ReplyDelete