Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 9, 2010

Testing period


If God is testing me through my patience, for sure I'll fail it. BIG TIME! It's not my virtue. And it'll take a lot time & effort for me to develop it.

Today I know God is testing me again. And I must say it didn't go well. I even questioned Him about His ways.. Sometimes, I can't help but ask Him why is He doing that? Why is it hard for me to pass that simple yet very challenge test? I feel bad asking Him about it. I know better than questioning His thoughts & ways. I know why it has to be that way. And I also know why it should happen here, now...

Most of the time, my thoughts and actions are totally different from what I'm trying to become.. Very different from His likeness. It's hard, and I bet you know it is. We need His grace ALWAYS. And I'm gonna be needing it everyday of my life.

My testing period is not yet over. That's for sure. And if I continue to depend on myself alone, I'll probably get an F for my grade. I need Jesus everyday of my life. I badly need His presence specially in the kind of work that I have.... I need to learn on how to depend and trust Him wholeheartedly. Only He can help me pass the test that God has prepared for me..


No comments:

Post a Comment