Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Haaayyyyy.....


&*^&*^@*(@$@!@!$@$@$

I hate it!!! I'm totally pissed off! Darn it!
Shame on you who invented that modem. I bet you can sense my FRUSTRATION. Oh yeah! I'm totally tired of dealing with that cr*p.

Shame shame shame on you worthless modem! I hate you now more than ever. You're such a pain. Instead of making the life of your customer easy and worry-free, You're being the sole source of disappointment & headache.

I'm not mad at the customers (well sometimes I become irritated with them) instead, it's the system & the modem that I wanted to totally smash!

Sometimes, it's hard to keep your cool, even for me. Sometimes I wanted to just end the call, send the customer to a different department and go on with the next victim, I mean caller :D
But sometimes my conscience seems to know what to do, and she convicts me of doing the right thing.

Life here on Earth is really difficult. It's dificult to win over temptation, anger, bitterness, pain, lonliness IF WE DON'T HAVE JESUS. I still feel tempted, and sometimes I feel defeated by sin. But, I think God is telling me
to rely on Him and just keep doing what is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment