Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 5, 2010

Joy comes in the morning...


"Good friends are gift from God" - Anonymous

As you may already know, I've been to a very deep, dark, uncontrollable stage of life. This was the time I needed everyone to listen, listen and listen to all my stories.

As I begun telling the real story behind the break-up, rather than feeling relieved of emptying my heart with all the details, I even feel more depressed and hurting.

What in the world is going on? Do I have to keep it all by myself then feel the pain again, or do i have to tell it to everybody and then, feel the pain again.. Either way, I still feel the same pain.

What am I supposed to do then? I'm stuck. It's a dead end for me.. But to my surprise, it is not.

One afternoon, I went to a bookstore, trying to find a book that was suggested to me by my dear friend. It's called, "The break-up diaries" its all about how to move on after the tragic break-up.
Sadly, the book is out of stock. I end up buying this inspirational book called "What matters most"

I never really intend in buying it, but because I was already there, and the book I'm supposed to be buying is out of stock, I was left with no other choice.

As I scan the first few pages of the book, my attention was caught by those stories submitted by random, normal people just like me.
There was this story about a guy facing a tremendous health problem. He was unprepared by the sudden news. He was left with nothing but faith in God. I was so moved by the story.
I felt that my problem is nothing compared to what he has encountered. That I just lost my relationship with someone, but this guy, is about to lose his life.

Every page on this book offers some wonderful stories about faith, hope, trust and love. It helped me realized that God is everywhere. That He uses everything for us to grow, even our problems and difficulties in life for us to be righteous and for us to be like Jesus.

My godly friends are also one of the reasons that helped me to be like this. They are the ones
that helped me survived my darkest days. They didn't get tired of me. They didn't lose their faith in me.

My friends, the bible, the book that I purchased (What matters most & The purpose driven life) and my family are the reasons why my life right now is on track.
God helped me to be stronger than before. He renewed me with strength and peace of mind that I never thought I can get.
My nights might still be cold and full of tears, but I know that my mornings will be renewed by God with so much joy and I will be triumphant.

Let me end this blog with a verse from the bible.

"Tears may flow in the night, but Joy comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5

No comments:

Post a Comment