Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thank you 2010, Ola 2011!

Happy 2011!! I'm really fascinated on how times passes quickly! And I mean it was just unbelievable. I never thought that my 2010 will end up like this. I was so blessed and completely in owe of what Jesus has done in my life. If you could still remember, the start of my 2010 was a mess! Breakup, heartache,disappointment, everything. Name it, I experienced it. But because of God's awesome love & everlasting grace, the mess in the first quarter of last year was turned into a great message. A message of true LOVE.

Last year was a year of true love, friendship, salvation and change. My life will never be the same again. It'll be MORE exciting, awesome and fruitful because I'm living my life now with Jesus as the center of it.

2010 opened my eyes on what really matters. Not only in this lifetime, but on the next (most specially the next).Since the day I acknowledged Jesus as my Savior and Master, He never abandoned me. I never felt lonely. Well, there are still moments of sadness (of course), I still cry for those times I feel depressed, alone, & forgotten. But by God's grace, I was never consumed by those feelings. It didn't took so long for me to be revived and to start again.

And now, I'm on another chapter of my life. Another year that is full of HOPE, FAITH & LOVE. I'm not afraid to face all the battles in my life. I'm not afraid to be hurt. I'm not afraid to fall on my knees again... No, not anymore. Our life here is just a preparation for the next. Whatever we learn here, whatever we face here is something that we need to go through. It's all in His plan. And He knows perfectly what He is doing. I can bet on that.

I will end my 2010 with a thankful heart. Without this year, I won't be who I am right now. Without all the tests that He allowed me to take, I wouldn't know His great love & plan for my life. Thank you Jesus for 2010. I am now ready to face 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment