Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Untitled Poem

I'm not really good when it comes to composing blogs or poems. But I think my heart has found a way on how I can express my gratitude to my one & only God. This poem is still untitled, well maybe I could give it a name some time soon.


When my perfect little world has crashed,
All my hopes & his sweet promises has been thrown to trash.
Pain was never introduced to me in a gravity like this,
I guess my world is not really a picture of bliss.

I thought life is just so unfair,
Why do I have to live alone without a pair?
Is this gonna be my fate 'till the end?
Can I just pretend like this disaster never happened?

When everything seems to be too painful & out of hand,
There was someone above who didn't let go of my precious hand.
I never knew He was watching over me,
I guess I was blinded, that's why I didn't see.

He loves me more than anything in this world,
I'm His masterpiece that He now unfolds.
He cares for me like a precious gem, more valuable than gold.
His love is a wonderful story that should be told.

Jesus, my Messiah, thank you for your endless love,
I will be forever grateful, my hands will lift you up above!
You save me from my sin, you cleanse me from within,
And now I'm as white as snow, no spots, just glow.

My lips will not be sealed, for it will praise you 'till the end,
Oh I love you Jesus, my Savior my Best friend.






No comments:

Post a Comment