Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lapis at Papel para sa mga taga Pange

I always have the desire to teach kids. Although I haven't had any experience on it, I believe that God planted this desire in my heart for a greater purpose.

I've been reading some article over the internet about the poorest barangay here in the Philippines.
And I found out that this barangay is suituated in Mindanao, particularly in Zamboanga.
According to the article, this barangay has no passable road, no elecricity, no daycare center, no portable water system and health center at all.

It is sad to know that even though we are already in the 20th century, many are still left behind. Many are still unable to experience the benefit of techonology. Specially when it comes to health & education.

I realized that I'am greatly blessed by my Heavenly Father and I know that He wanted me to share whatever blessing I have to those who are in need. Particularly the children.

And with the increasing number of OOSY (out of school youth), awareness and donations are highly needed to supply the needs of our less fortunate kababayan.
Honestly, I don't know where and how to start this project. I know some maybe raising their eyebrows, thinking that this will not materialize. But I know deep in my heart, God is calling me to do this. I know He wanted me to go there and make Him known to those people. I've been praying for this, and maybe this is His answer.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good example especially to the youth who are very blessed in life. Hope your thinking should be the same as theirs and consider the welfare of our less fortunate kababayan.

    And I hope I can help in my own way. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thank you for spending some time in reading this. We really need all the help we could get. We need to spread the awareness about our project and hopefully you could visit our site..

    Here it is:
    www.influencedbyfaith.webs.com

    Thank you so much. May God continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete