Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's been a while....

Whew! Thank God for letting me write again. I have a lot to say but I felt like it is not the right time to blog about whatever I have in my heart. Wooopppss.. I know this should be easy, just pour your hearts out and start typing in, but not for me.

Hmm.. It has been 5 months. Since the break up. I'm still single but extremely satisfied. No flings, no dates with the opposite sex, but I'm fine with that.. Well, sometimes I feel lonely, I envy those couples around me, I miss the feeling of having someone hugging, kissing, & comforting me, but I think it's just normal. I've never been single for more than 4 months in the past. So you have to understand where I'm coming from, haha!

Life is never easy, life is really unfair. Even though I'm already a Christian, bitterness, temptation, anger still eludes in my heart. I still feel the pain although I know that Jesus already saved me. The war has already been won, but the battle still continues.. Our struggles in life is an everyday battle. We tend to still fall, to miss the right spot. To be mislead, but guess what, on every mistake, on every wrong move, there's still hope for us to go back on the right track. And that hope is JESUS!

Whenever I feel like being bitter, angry and sad again, I always ask Jesus to heal the wounds in my heart. And He never fails to revive my dying heart. Jesus is just amazing! He's a true friend, a loving Savior and an Almighty God. Can you imagine it, He's always in love with us, and He'll never abandon all his friends.

Right now, I'm focusing my life to Jesus. I know I sometimes stumble and even backslide but, I know in my heart that Jesus is always there to guide me. I wish that someday, I could be as good as Him. To love others like the way He loves me and you. To see things like He sees them. With God's grace, I know we can be like Him. Nothing is impossible with God.

Happiness is not just a choice, but its an attitude that we must adopt. Happiness comes from a clear conscience and deep relationship with God. Life is something that we need to be thankful for, it is just given to us only once, so lets make the best out of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment