Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 10, 2010

One with Christ...




Antipolo 2010 (April10)
(Me & my friends @ WOH)

I will never ever forget this day. The day when I open my heart in service to God. I never thought that this day is already planned by God. I'm just overwhelmed with His power and grace.. After all that I've been though, I was able to prove that no one can love us and remain by our side even in our worse state except our Savior Jesus Christ! He's the only constant being in this world.

I'm so glad that God is working in my life right now. I can't ask for more. I know I'm still going to face a lot of sufferings, heartaches, disappointment, & persecution in this world, but I also know that as long as I'm with Jesus, everything worth it. That everything I've done for Him will be rewarded in the coming days.

Today I surrender everything to Him. Today I'am God's servant...

No comments:

Post a Comment